My Photoshop World Schedule For Next Week
Next week is the official Photoshop love-fest we call Photoshop World. I’ll be teaching there all week. Most of the classes I’ll be teaching are in the full conference tracks (not the Expo floor), but there is a ton of free classes going on too. Here’s the details. (Btw… that’s me praying while on stage above – not really – but thanks to Frank Doorhof for the photo)
Matt’s Super-Awesome-You-Have-To-Go-To Classes
• Tuesday (1pm – 5pm): The Lightroom Crash Course
• Tuesday (9pm – until we’re too sleepy to stay up): The Meetup: After hours social gathering at the Eyecandy Bar at Mandalay Bay
• Wednesday (9am): Keynote Opening
• Wednesday (10:45-11:45): Lightroom Bootcamp
• Wednesday (12pm – 1pm): I’m moderating a panel called “Are You Ready To Go Pro” (panelists include Joel Grimes and Erik Valind)
• Thursday (10:45 – 11:45am): Photoshop Restoration Rescue
• Thursday (2-3pm): Teaching a 1-hour Lightroom class for the Photographers Adventure Club (more info here).
• Thursday (10pm – late): Midnight Madness and the annual In-N-Out Burger Trip
Friday September 6th
• Friday (11am – 12 noon): Photoshop/Lightroom for Landscape Photographers Class
Free Expo Passes
If you’re not going to Photoshop World but still want to check out some of the fun-ness then stop by the Expo for a day. These passes are $20 at the door, but if you register for your free pass now, online, B&H Photo will pick up the tab for your Expo pass and it’ll be free. Just register ahead of time. Hope to see you there!